Subject: Underground Attack vs Green City rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lior Kiperman
Israel
Ramat Gan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you use an Underground Attack against a Green City? It's located in a swamp area so I'm not sure if you can dig under it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Kamber
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HealingAura wrote:
Can you use an Underground Attack against a Green City? It's located in a swamp area so I'm not sure if you can dig under it

Cities are their own terrain type, so a city cannot be "located in a swamp area". It will, by definition, be located in a city area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is really easy to miss and one of the only major problems with the game's presentation. Regardless of what kind of terrain it LOOKS like, all cities cost 2 movement to enter. To fix this, they ought to have made the "ground" area of a city hex look like its own special terrain type.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Erb
Germany
Ulm
flag msg tools
mb
I agree, it can be really confusing. In my first couple games I even paid the full movement cost for entering the city as if it were the terrain depicted underneath ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cities are also depicted on the Day/Night board as [2].

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.