Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wally Jones
United States
Windermere
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That was one of the craziest sentences I have ever read and did not think for a single second that it was real.

Well done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb

Re: Cat in a Shark Suit Riding a Roomba and Chasing a Duck [YT]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hopcroft
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is one of the unhappiest-looking cats I have ever seen. Were it not for the roomba and shark suit that duck would have been a snack.

Seriously, who keeps a duck in the same house as one of the most formidable predators in nature?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Oh hell yeah.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
That was a revelation.
Bravo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jorgensen
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder why the cat stayed on the Roomba. It's not like he couldn't of jumped off easily enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Banichi wrote:
I wonder why the cat stayed on the Roomba. It's not like he couldn't of jumped off easily enough.
Crazy glue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Newton
United Kingdom
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
In the interest of giving credit where credit is due, my avatar is a scan of a hand-drawn caricature by cartoonist Jim Naylor which was done at my company's 20th anniversary dinner.
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael Hopcroft wrote:
That is one of the unhappiest-looking cats I have ever seen. Were it not for the roomba and shark suit that duck would have been a snack.

Seriously, who keeps a duck in the same house as one of the most formidable predators in nature?

So what you are saying is that in real life animals are not as a-mew-sing as they are quacked up to be on YouTube.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des Lee
Australia
Quakers Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This may be the YouTube video with the single most accurate and descriptive title ever. This clip poses more questions than it answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
125% Chit Chat worthy!!!

Well done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Norris
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
...and J-Pop too!!!!
badge
Raina rocks!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
OMG 1 min in the duck pooped!!! I saw it!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
YA R'LYAH
badge
Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn! With cheeze!
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael Hopcroft wrote:

Looks to me like the cat isn't particularly unhappy, and doesn't care about the duck (who is following, rather than being chased by, the roomba-cat). I believe they are co-inhabitants that get along.

But, my view of the unhappiness level of cats in costume may have been affected by viewing a 4-H cat costume competition at the local state fair. Some of those cats looked deeply annoyed.

And as it's the full video, I can't really say "nobody reads threads anymore". Rather, I never get tired of watching a cat dressed as a shark riding a roomba with a duck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the laugh! It looks like the duck is doing more chasing than the cat.

If that cat didn't care for being in a shark suit riding a Roomba, he definitely would not be in that situation. Cats have strong thoughts on most things they participate in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.