Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any chance a PnP level could be added to the Kickstarter campaign? I know Minion Games has done this with all their games, and I've greatly appreciated it as I've made copies of Manhattan Project and Hegemonic. It also gives those who have bits laying around and are willing to put some work in to make a pretty decent copy for themselves at a cheaper pricepoint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wallace
United Kingdom
Manchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I will have to think about this some more, not sure of the implications. If I did do it I would not link it to a pledge level, I would just make the files available to whoever wanted to make up their own version.

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frog1 wrote:
I will have to think about this some more, not sure of the implications. If I did do it I would not link it to a pledge level, I would just make the files available to whoever wanted to make up their own version.

Martin

Fair enough...appreciate you giving it some thought regardless of what you ultimately decide!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, Martin, would you allow me to spend another crazy crafting weekend? I own an official copy, so "stealing" won't be the point here. I'd like to have a travel version of the game (and use a video case as a game box)....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.