Popular Tags: [View All]
J Sinnett
United States
Philomath
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking through the dungeon floors as I'm going through my long, long process of making sure everything's prepped to work without a hitch when my group gets to the AC, I've been noticing a lot of typos in the minion selections in the SoB rulebook. While most of them are fairly obvious as to what's intended, I'm a little stumped by group D on level 72, which is supposed to be 2 Razorwings and 3 Deep Elves.

Unless I'm mistaken, there's only 2 normal Deep Elves (and if I'm not, then my copy of Altar of Despair is both misprinted and missing a mini).

The final FAQ, of course, doesn't even mention this one.

Is this supposed to be 2 Deep Elves and 1 Master Deep Elf, or do I use the Master Deep Elf and clarify to my players that it's actually not a Master?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Retired Hurt

Brussels
Unspecified
msg tools
There are several levels, especially final avatar levels, where you'll need more than the figure mix. For example, there is a level with 2 master Nagi. In some cases it is told to use proxys ; in other cases it isn't. But if one allows you to use 3 deep elves, then use as a proxy any figure of the same size that you don't expect to need, even a hero figure if you wish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.