Dork Designs
United States
Mobile
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I played my first game tonight (my wife beat me by like 15 points cry ). One question came up... what happens when a card tells you to "reveal" or "look at" the top card of your deck, but your draw deck is empty?

Should you shuffle your discard pile and form a new draw deck to have the ability do the actual "reveal"?

So if I played "Mirror of Galadriel: +1 power - Look at the top card of your deck. You may destroy it."

If my draw deck has no cards what would happen?

A: Nothing?
B: Form a new draw deck from my discard pile, and then look at he top card, and make a decision on whether I would like to destroy it or not?..!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
B!

(Just so other readers don't think we left those rules out of the rulebook... that is covered in the middle of page 8, and repeated on the back cover of the rulebook.)

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dork Designs
United States
Mobile
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blush Thanks! I kept looking and looking.... Everything else ran great. Really enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.