Popular Tags: [View All]
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I once found files containing redesigned maps that included hex identification (letters/numbers). I can't find it again. Can anyone direct me to a link?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Guy

Okmulgee
Oklahoma
msg tools
Go to the bottom of the bgg page, where you can access the print and play files, which include the type of maps you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eaglriter wrote:
Go to the bottom of the bgg page, where you can access the print and play files, which include the type of maps you want.

Are you referring to the link to Relative Range site? I found some there with a CRT, etc. on them. Previously, I had found maps that would fill an entire 8 1/2 by 11 page without the CRT, etc. A bit more roomy.

Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Queen Carlotta
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
Contre nous de la tyrannie, l’étendard sanglant est levé
mbmbmbmbmb
Steven was referring to the "Files" section here on BGG.
Pedro Barradas posted a redesigned "Map A" there, which you can find in an updated version in this thread:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/581557/map-a-redesign

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Guy

Okmulgee
Oklahoma
msg tools
Actually I was referring to the Web Links section. Both of them will take you to the Print and Play version and its' maps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.