Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Abrunhosa
Portugal
Aveiro
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone explain me the real effect of the Scribe Engraver?

Today i use it in the end score adding 2 PV for each diferent type of persons (crime, art,...) but i only have one person for wich group! It's correct (i go with a total of 16 PV - 8 diferent group simbol but only one person for wich one).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Abrunhosa
Portugal
Aveiro
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Scribe effect
BTW the Baronesse action use all the 6 actions from the card we pick or only the text of the person?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Smith
United States
Tavares
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Scribe effect
The Scribe???

Or do you mean the Engraver? The Engraver gives you two points at the end of the game for each different person group in your display

The Scribe simply allows you to play a card from your hand and use it for an action. It has nothing to do with points at the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Abrunhosa
Portugal
Aveiro
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmsmith2434 wrote:
The Scribe???

Or do you mean the Engraver? The Engraver gives you two points at the end of the game for each different person group in your display

The Scribe simply allows you to play a card from your hand and use it for an action. It has nothing to do with points at the end of the game.

My mistake, i mean the Engraver!

So 1 person Nobility + 1 person Amusement + 1 person Crafts = 3 different group. Correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Abrunhosa
Portugal
Aveiro
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.