Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Wallace
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
6th Circle Nethermancer in Service of the Queen!
mbmbmbmbmb
So here's another take on the replicator+inside man engine, as discussed here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/968382/replicator-strate...

ID: Andromeda

3x Account Siphon
3x Inside Job
2x Special Order
3x Sure Gamble
3x Cyberfeeder *** (Or drop for another Aesop's + 1 Femme)
2x Desperado. (Or Doppleganger, season to taste)
2x Dyson Mem Chip
3x E3 Feedback Implants
3x HQ Interface
3x Lemuria Codecracker (Or these could be cortez chips)
2x Replicator ****
3x Personal Touch ******
3x Crypsis
1x Ninja
1x Peacock
1x Sneakdoor Beta (for the occasional trick)
1x Aesop's Pawnshop **
3x Inside Man
3x Underworld Contact

45 Cards, 15 Influence

I'm really leaning towards dropping the cyberfeeders for the second aesop's, or maybe even dropping all the personal touches for 3 aesop's. However as the others are wasted maybe using Andromeda's 9 plus a mulligan of 9 others to get the one aesop's is enough of a chance....

Otherwise, Andromeda is used here to improve the chances of drawing enough of the combo to get it moving early enough to be useful.

To focus more on the replicator or to include other Criminal tricks the Underworld Contacts and Dyson Mem Chips could be readily dropped. For example, if Cortez chips are used in place of the Lemuria Codecrackers, then maybe including Forged Activation Orders would be nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Frank
United States
Brooklyn
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My plan for this deck was (is) called "Andromeda's Clearinghouse," by the way.

I'd lose the Cyberfeeders too. I love Cyberfeeders, don't get me wrong, but they don't quite fit.

I'd probably also lose the E3s. Trade the Lemurias for Cortez Chips for sure--as was pointed out, they install for 0, meaning they're a net gain of 3. Yes, Inside Man helps with hardware installs, but that means you can use them for other hardware. Get the third Replicator in there too.

I'm not sure I'd include the Sure Gambles there either, actually.

I'd also add 3x Rabbit Holes. I like them here, especially because they'll make Underworld Contact work that much more easily.

I would actually trade some of the Replicator trickiness for Criminal trickiness, Forged Activation Orders and Emergency Shutdown--and add another Sneakdoor. That shouldn't be an occasional trick, given HQ Interface, a way to get through HQ without going through HQ is priceless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Wallace
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, so here's my version 2.0

ID: Andromeda

2x Account Siphon
2x Emergency Shutdown
2x Forged Activation Orders
3x Inside Job
1x Special Order

3x Cortez Chip
2x Cyberfeeder **
2x Desperado
3x E3 Feedback Implants
3x HQ Interface
3x Rabbit Hole ***
3x Replicator ******

3x Crypsis
1x Femme Fatale
1x Ninja
1x Peacock
2x Sneakdoor Beta

2x Aesop's Pawnshop
3x Inside Man
3x Underworld Contact

Kept two Cyberfeeders as economy as well. Could drop E3, but it nicely costs 2 so great with inside man/aesop's and does counter HB. I kinda want Crash Space or Plascrete or Networking, but didn't quite want to spend the space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you elaborate on your best opening hand, aka, what you want to mulligan to get?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Wallace
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd mulligan for the Aesop unless it was really good on events for early running.

Ideally, you want Aesop, Replicator, and Inside Man, as well as one piece of other hardware. A Rabbit Hole and Underworld Contact would also be excellent early and enough of those might make me keep the hand despite missing a piece needed for the hardware money loop.

Having a Crypsis early when you do want to throw the breaker down and run would also be nice.

So my "dream hand" for this would be something like: Rabbit Hole, Underworld Contacts, Underworld Contacts, Inside Man, Replicator, Aesop's Pawnshop, Crypsis, Inside Job, Account Siphon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.