Subject: Little Wars 2013 - Day 1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Boyd
United States
flag msg tools
Yup, that's me. By John Kovalic.
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the pleasure of running a game between Jeff Billings and John Kovalic at Little Wars this afternoon. I apologize for the quality of the photos, but my phone takes lousy pictures.

The scenario was LFB #37 "Race to the Bridge!". Due to a random event, John's Parachute Infantry found themselves holding a farmhouse worth 13 VP's before a shot was fired. Jeff's Luftlande made it to La Fière Bridge first, but couldn't stop the Para's from making it to the landmark, completing their orders, and giving them a commanding lead, if they could just hold out. The units were now on top of each other, and casualties were mounting on both sides, when another random event occured, and all orders were changed, eliminating the 25 points the US had just scored, and ending the game immediately. Although Jeff had more VP's from kills, the farmhouse tipped the balance well in favor of the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Tom...did you get to play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My goodness, how dramatic!

Thanks for the post. The pix are not bad (and 9000% better than no pix at all!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.