Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob T
United States
Mantua (near Woodbury)
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...also the first time I've won with Mission Pack 1...

Only 2 Marines left at the Librarium Vault; Brother Claudio and Lexicanium Calistarius. But you couldn't ask for a deadlier duo than those two.

Lex used every dirty trick in the book to delay a gargantuan swarm of 8 Genestealers, while the corpses (and Support Tokens) kept piling up. Then, a mere 2 kills away from Victory
Spoiler (click to reveal)
8 Support Tokens on the Librarium Vault card, where you need 10 to win
it was time for Claudio to make his final, deadly Attack- a guaranteed 3 kills for a guaranteed victory.

Our two brave survivors would return arm-in-arm to the Imperial Tavern (or wherever Space Marines go after a mission) to toast their fallen comrades and reminisce about all the bloodshed...But it was not to be- cause on this his final Attack roll, Claudio's luck ran out and he rolled that fatal Zero, blowing himself to smithereens in the exact instant he secured the success of the mission.

Lex Cal could only watched in stunned horror. All around him wailing Genestealers and their corpses were sucked into the oblivion of space- as the smoke cleared he would give a final farewell salute to the smouldering fragments of armor which had been brave Brother Claudio!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brilliant! That is a fabulous ending.
One day I'll finish this game. One day. Until then, I'll have to settle with being gloriously eaten alive by the second location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.