Heroes of Normandie» Forums » General

Subject: Add-ons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Kraft
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im not really sure which one to take. The 4p add-on or the Brittish game set. If i take the Brittish i figurd you can play 3p game and then with 3 diffrent factions. But the bags from the 4p set is very tempting to get

How did you pick and choose?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clemens kremer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you want to play 4 player ? Then you need to get the 4p one Remember you can play the brits with the US cards...
The correct answer is: Get both
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boris
Germany
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want to play with 4 players, than you should get the extra orders with the bags (as far if you want to play with orders. You could also play the game with a houserule: no order tokens at all, just with activate tokens).
However, because I also like to play the game with 4 players, I will get the extra order tokens and the bags. You will get enough units with all the extras.
But I will also order the playing grounds extra, which are already in the basic box so I have them twice. In my opinion you are going to need more playing ground when playing with 4 players. As we were playing the demo, we both agreed, that the space for the units are just to small.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone C.
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
British game set of course!! A full third faction gives you a 3rd player game set AND another army. The 3-4 player add on is just wooden token easily replaceable with anything with numbers on
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kraft
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vampb wrote:

But I will also order the playing grounds extra, which are already in the basic box so I have them twice. In my opinion you are going to need more playing ground when playing with 4 players. As we were playing the demo, we both agreed, that the space for the units are just to small.

I think with all the extra tiles we get plus the scenarios i think there are enough. 21 tiles gotta be enough Im not sure if i will play 4p but the options wouldnt hurt but on the other hand if you get the Britts you get a extra faction and 3p. Still unsure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clemens kremer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the way things are moving at the moment we might get brits for free after all...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kraft
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope but i dont think we will get there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Laurent
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmb
At least it looks like we should reach the 140k stretch goal, we would then just be missing the deck of cards...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.