Cory Kitchens
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
I just finished my first multiplayer first reconnaissance mission. We want to start the full Co-Op scenario tomorrow. Can we continue our characters like New Game+ or do we start fresh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Every game is a standalone game. If you were allowed to carry fame over to the next game, it would be way too easy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ay Steve
United Kingdom
Bath
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You have to start fresh, otherwise you will probably find your characters will be seriously overpowered and the game will be broken. In the full game it is quite possible to go all the way to the top of the fame track in one sitting. The fun is in the journey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rulebook, under variants, there is a section for more deckbuilding. There is a subheading about drafting. Basically, you choose 3 advanced actions before the game starts and shuffle one into your deck at the end of each day.

It seems like you could do something similar, but instead of drafting the three cards, each player picks 3 advanced actions they had in their deck at the end of the previous game. You could also probably keep one skill from your previous game and not break the game too badly. You are playing cooperatively, so if you want to make the game easier for everybody, why not?

To balance it out somewhat, you could also use the Rampage! variant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.