Rudy Van den Broecke
Belgium
Heusden
flag msg tools
Hostage Negotiator
mbmbmbmbmb
@ ALL & DPG: the further we go and hit stretchgoals, the more we have the risk of people lowering their pledge because they bought the add-on of the stretchgoal. If that happens a lot we might go down and lose a strechgoal, ...

Here's an idea to avoid this: DPG creates 1 last add-on (with no extra work for them).
A sponsor button of 6.5£ to help them come up with best possible solution for storing all our stuff. If we reach a strechgoal, you can pull out of the add-on and take the sponsor button.

Do you anything straight in return right away, no but in the end we wil all benefit from this add-on because we get a better storage system and we don't lose any money.

Any Comments?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went another 6.50 for the 140k High command board.
If its reached, ill just get another zombie board.

And, sadly, I dont think well hit the 150k goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sticking to the £55 pledge, but with an extra £20 for either Carentan or St Mere Eglese, plus £6.50 for.. something... Probably more zombies, possibly British Infantry - but just the British Infantry on their own would be a limited selection (they could use Sherman tanks, many did in 1944), and I doubt there would be any real difference in unit stats.

I think it's too late for them to change how people will decide on which add-ons to buy. Separating out the village & extra sets earlier on meant there was no way to get them with pledges, only with extras. So if you want them, no point in pledging more...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clemens kremer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think it is much of an issue. My guess is that most people will only have the High Command 'left over'... And will just use those 6.5 for something else.
Everyone who was crazy enough to get the 'yet to be unlocked' strech stuff allready, will find an excuse to spend the money elsewhere. The rest will have waited to see if they can get it for free anyway...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Van den Broecke
Belgium
Heusden
flag msg tools
Hostage Negotiator
mbmbmbmbmb
I was hoping you would say that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.