Ryan Yan
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While playing MK:LL for the first few games solo, I found the new cooperative skills interesting and useful.

But when concerning the in-play resolving, I found it a bit weird. How shall I mark that a cooperative skill has just been used (for its first effect)?

You may answer: put it somewhere else. However, I'm a slow player, especially concerning the large battles, at which moment I keep trying different solutions and reverting my plays. In the middle I might stop to wonder - am I using this skill's first effect or the second?

As far as I can imagine, maybe I can put it sideways (but still face-up). In that case, it's a little difficult to read the icons, which are kind of complicated on some hero's skill. So, print the icon set of the secondary effect rotated 90 degrees?

Your comments will be highly appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
You can't use your own secondary effect, can you? If that's the case you'll know which part you're using based on whether it's your skill or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
In solo you can.

Some of them require you to put a mana token on them when using the first effect, then consuming that with the second effect. For those that don't, just put a gold mana on them when you're using them for the first effect and a black mana when you're using the second effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Yan
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jsciv wrote:
In solo you can.

Some of them require you to put a mana token on them when using the first effect, then consuming that with the second effect. For those that don't, just put a gold mana on them when you're using them for the first effect and a black mana when you're using the second effect.

Good idea! Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We put the skill with the mana pool (dice)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.