Zpocalypse» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstarter Nearing End (5 days left) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mateo jurasic
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Just signed up for the Expansion kickstarter, which lets me catch up with the original kickstarter I missed out on.
only 5 days left, if anyone else is interested.
the Limited Edition Origins Bundle gets you everything from the first kickstarter, if you're a completionist.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/greenbriergames/zpocalyp...

mateooo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Hayden (GBG)
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah they have some pretty great minis and there is another stretch goal for a completely new pack of zombies!

Also, a break down on the value of the for anyone interested:

So just doing a rough tally the $125 level currently includes:
Alpha Team $25
Beta Team $25
Fortifications $40
Backer Mini $10
Angry Joe $10
Linkara $10
Dr. Insano $10
Horde Pack 1 $20
Military Tiles $10
So $160 worth of stuff for $125.

If you are looking at the LE Origins Bundle at $250
Fortress Level above - $160
Zpocalypse - $60
Zmaster - $40
Zmergency - $30
So $290 worth of stuff for $250

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dickinson
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plus you get the dice and dice tower.

$15 for the dice set
$?? for the dice tower (let's call it $10)

So there's an additional $25 of stuff for the L.E. tier, taking the total to $315

I am just confused by the shipping. I pledged $20 for the shipping (outside US), but then have since seen Europe is $40

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Hayden (GBG)
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Near the bottom of the page it says: CND will be required to add $20. Those countries part of the EU, Australia, and New Zealand $40. Finally all others $50.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dickinson
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, but I saw that after I pledged as I followed the pledge instructions (where it states outside US add $20)... that's quite irritating. Having just stumped up for the L.E. Origins, another $20, well that's not so much, but feel a bit cheated now. It should be clear from the outset.

You may think, well why didn't you read all the information on the front page. Well, it is because that additional postage info. is AFTER the details of how we built this and that, and I wasn't that bothered about the process of constructing a tower, so I stopped there.

edit: and don't forget to like it on FB, 1500 likes is another stretch target. 110 more required.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Hayden (GBG)
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah it is a limitation of Kickstarter you can't put in mutliple values for different shipping only one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug LaVigne
United States
Acworth
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"edit: and don't forget to like it on FB, 1500 likes is another stretch target. 110 more required."

Actually it was 210. Now it is 207. This seemed like an easy to reach stretch goal, but the number isn't rising as fast as it should!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
badge
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
mbmbmbmbmb
Dakcenturi wrote:
Near the bottom of the page it says: CND will be required to add $20. Those countries part of the EU, Australia, and New Zealand $40. Finally all others $50.

I do not understand how the 40$ are calculated. There are lots of other kickstarters with big boxes and less shipping costs to europe. Must be by plane this time ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dickinson
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, sorry about that... still 207.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert AMG
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LarkinVB wrote:
Dakcenturi wrote:

I do not understand how the 40$ are calculated. There are lots of other kickstarters with big boxes and less shipping costs to europe. Must be by plane this time ?

I am wondering about the same. Actually, shipping costs keep me away from this campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dickinson
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a comment from Jeff Gracia that states to assume airfreight to your country. He is looking at a sea shipment to EUR and then distribute from there, but cannot guarantee this at the moment.

In your calc's assume customs / tax etc. and if they aren't charged then it is a bonus.

FB has trickled over the 1300 mark... hrm, I would have thought all backers would be keen to hit this target.

Edit... well i have drummed up 5 likes. It is like pulling teeth. Just press like on the god-damned page and stop asking why! Its not like I am asking you to close your eyes and hold out your hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ess Why
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
24 hours left. This is a tough one for me since I backed zombicide and I'm looking at some other projects. I had just decided not to back to save money, but I keep waffling. I'll let fate decide - if it gets to 200k, i'll back

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dickinson
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't see it reaching 200k. 15 hrs to go and it is at 168k

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.