Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

The Manhattan Project: Second Stage» Forums » General

Subject: ์Nation I and Nation II can't play together ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
miloboy gogogo
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Today after 5th game with all expansion (we really love it)


we shuffle 14 nations and deal 1 to each player

one player notice that back side of nation I and II are different

They are not mean to play together ?




2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Tibbetts
United States
Oak Lawn
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm surprised to learn that the backs of the cards are different. How so?

Nations 1 and Nations 2 can absolutely be used together... if the backs are different and you want to distribute them randomly you'll just need to shuffle them under the table, or simply without looking.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Keller
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
schmanthony wrote:
I'm surprised to learn that the backs of the cards are different. How so?

Nations 1 and Nations 2 can absolutely be used together... if the backs are different and you want to distribute them randomly you'll just need to shuffle them under the table, or simply without looking.


They are different on the PDFs in the Print & Play version. It says "Nations of the World 2" and has the flags of the new nations on them, much like Nations 1 has those flags on the back.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
miloboy gogogo
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb


Yes we shuffle them under the table


PS. We think that France is the strongest country -0-
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Duprie
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Me, the thing I find more disturbing, it's the size of the cards. Nation 1 and Nation 2 haven't the same.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
miloboy gogogo
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ezekiel76 wrote:
Me, the thing I find more disturbing, it's the size of the cards. Nation 1 and Nation 2 haven't the same.

ืnever notice that
may be because we sleeved them
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob McFadden
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
miloboy wrote:
Ezekiel76 wrote:
Me, the thing I find more disturbing, it's the size of the cards. Nation 1 and Nation 2 haven't the same.

ืnever notice that
may be because we sleeved them


That would be an option IF the larger original cards fit into the sleeves that were provided but they do not ! It was wonderful of the publisher to give me 300 sleeves for another game but I would rather have had some that eliminated the issue of hugely different size of cards !
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.