Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Mackenzie
Denmark
Billund
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After 3 weeks of the game being up I am amazed that we have past the 200 download mark and the game is maintaining a solid level of daily views.

Thanks to the few who have been in touch via PM and asked questions or commented about the look of the game.

Has anyone had a chance to play? Would anyone be willing to leave feedback or start a thread here to get some discussions going? I'd love to hear general feedback - especially if anyone feels the game needs changes or updating.

Regards, Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Malkowski
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have done a marvelous job with this. I am going to download the materials and have a go at it this weekend. Great job all around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Mackenzie
Denmark
Billund
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
keithm wrote:
You have done a marvelous job with this. I am going to download the materials and have a go at it this weekend. Great job all around.

Thanks, Keith, very kind. Hope you enjoy playing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig H
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have it printed and on the table!! Just assigned my attributes to Holmes and Watson, I took your stat sheet and laminated it, and will use a wipe off mark to track stuff. Been looking forward to quiet time to immerse myself. Will let you know how I did in a session.

Thanks for the effort this game took to make.

Craig
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy has been printed and now has been inserted in their folders. I've arrived down Devon so I'll give it a good run out tomorrow (too much sun in the eyes driving down) when I've recovered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Solitary Man
mbmbmbmbmb
I downloaded all the files last week as well. But I've only had time to read the rules so far...been busy with a solo game of SE: 4X. Sherlock looks very cool, though! Hoping to get it to the table next week / weekend. I've never played a story game before. Look forward to trying it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Cromer
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
goo

Wheres the video !!!!!

Looking forward to this new adapt foundation.
The game is afoot.
Thank you. Steve

Freebird out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Way way late with this one. My first game went right to the last turn. My enemy proved to be a wily one. Holme and Watson managed to get trapped several times and found it hard to escape his clutches. Thankfully they were rescued by a passing police inspector and went on to bring him to justice.

The game played smoothly and captures the feel of the ACD stories. You can ask more than that.

Looking forward to the next edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.