Popular Tags: [View All]
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Just for the sake of completeness, what is the Scholar's official level of complexity?

I looked briefly at Greater Than Games' website on the bio section (not the forums), but didn't see it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
I don't have a link to the post on me but I think they've said he's a 2 to play normally but a 3 to master.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fba827 fba827
United States
Potomac
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
salty53 wrote:
I don't have a link to the post on me but I think they've said he's a 2 to play normally but a 3 to master.

What salty53 said is accurate. here is the link to the quote by the publisher
https://greaterthangames.com/comment/22788#comment-22788
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The trick to mastering The Dude is to understand his HP flexibility. Most tanks tank by having lots of hp and some DR. Scholar has huge control over his HP. You can take him down to 'lowest hp' (we have even used heros to zap him) in order to protect other fragile heroes, then he can shoot right back up to highest in moments when the threat passes. He can switch betweendealing damage, tanking, and healing quickly and effectively. HIs only true weakness is a reliance on ongoings to accomplish this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.