Hide
5 Posts

Smash Up» Forums » Rules

Subject: Couple of Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charlie Monroe
msg tools
Can you bust out a base and then play a minion on the replacement base all during the same turn?

After a base busts, does it get put at the bottom of your regular stack of bases? For example, if I bust out the triple zero base and I have a terraform card I want to use later, can I bring this base back into the game again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can bust a base and then use your minion placement on the new base. We do not add the old bases back into the deck we discard them until a new game starts to keep a variety.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't score a busted base until the end of your turn. Therefore you can't play a minion on the replacement base during the same turn the first base busted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
greenseventeen wrote:
Can you bust out a base and then play a minion on the replacement base all during the same turn?

No.

Quote:
After a base busts, does it get put at the bottom of your regular stack of bases?

No.

Quote:
For example, if I bust out the triple zero base and I have a terraform card I want to use later, can I bring this base back into the game again?

No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Stout
United States
Annandale
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
greenseventeen wrote:

THE RULE BOOK, P. 4 wrote:
1. Crank It Up
2. Play Cards
3. Check for Scoring

4. Draw 2 Cards
5. Shut It Down

greenseventeen wrote:
After a base busts, does it get put at the bottom of your regular stack of bases?

THE RULE BOOK, P. 6 wrote:
Put the scored base into the base discard pile.
Replace it with the top card of the base deck, if any.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.