Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Smith
Canada
Whitby
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Under "CARDS", the rules state that "Both decks have 52 cards", but the listed card count under "ZULU DECK CARD LIST" lists 54 cards, as below. Which is it?

(the cards listed in the rules)
15 Zulu Blood
10 Zulu Shields
8 Zulu Spears
8 Zulu Warriors
5 Zulu Snipers
2 Chieftains
6 Zulu War Chant

---

The rules state to "Add up the force value of rest of Zulu attack cards and multiply by 2 if a War Chant card is used.". If there are two War Chant cards in the attack cards, is the result 4x, etc..?

---

Similarly - "Add up the force value of all of cards played and multiply by 2 if a Rally card is used." May the player use more than one Rally card per defence?

---

Standing defence cards: once played, the player received the benefits of these throughout the entire game? Regardless of any combat results?

---

"If there is a Sniper card, discard one random british
card and discard the sniper card to discard pile."

Discard from hand, or from remaining troop deck, or either?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Smith
Canada
Whitby
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As much as I like the idea of a PnP deck building-lite game, it is troublesome to try to play with the rules as presented - I suspect that has something to do with the lack of players. I submitted the same request for clarification to the Warpspawn Yahoo! group, (http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/warpspawn/messages) but that group seems to be dead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.