Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you play the Engineer you could strategically wipe the board clean of buildings, at the risk of lost vps, but does playing the Engineer count as your action or just your free actions?

So, if I snatch 4 buildings to storage, can I still play a Magician to attack a Town?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing the Engineer is a free action, so you could use it to store a building and then right after attack a town.

The Engineer only allows you to store one card each time you use it, so you would not be able to use it to store 4 cards at once. Did I understand your question right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought you could use the free action as many times as you wanted, but now i realize that doesnt make sense. I believe what was meant was that you could play as many free actions as youhave cards for, but each card only grants the free action once and is discarded.

Thanks for quick response. Everyone really loved this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.