Popular Tags: [View All]
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the beta missions, the types of aliens used in each mission are predefined. How do the xeno-morph and hunter come into play, then? What about the maps from the stretch goals? Will there be special rules for these included with the figures?

I'm also curious whether a smaller add-on will ever be offered that allows people to get just a single of the KS-exclusive figures. I'm mainly interested in the xeno-morph, but right now there is no option to get just that by itself.

Final question: when the G-Droid player figure unlocks, will it be an add-on by itself, or will it be included in The War? Same with the Xeno-Beast.

Game looks fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alpha Agent
msg tools
mb
The exclusive contents are integrated with the game don't worry , we have a rule, any item or character added in our campaign is not just an aesthetic item, it will be more than useful for the game!

All the Exclusive agents are playable from the beginning and for the entire story campaign (there are several others waiting for goals guys)

Some of them are bonded with special downloadable mission also, for instance the Alien G-Droid will be released with a downloadable mission ... if you beat him and deactivate his O.S. then you can count a new agent in the GD Team...

Off course, this mission is not mandatory, if you have the game and the minis you can play it from the beginning but we think that this mission will be cool

The xenon-hunter and the Xeno-morph are present in many downloadable missions and also there is an appendix in the storybook for using them in any standard mission, for instance in some missions they appear on the field if you obtain 2 or 3 alien results with a dice roll devil

we are also preparing a downloadable mission with the "the hive option" on the two spaceship map tiles where our agents are in the middle of the battle between aliens.

The Xeno-Beast once unlocked will be fully integrated in at least 3 mission (one of these in the G-Danger Simulator Room)

And most important, we hope that once the game will be released you will send us via the official website your custom missions , the most wonderful will be published on the Mission sections of the website.

Regards the options , we let the word to the publisher

Thanks for your support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the thorough and very helpful response. The downloadable missions sound great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex de Burgh
United Kingdom
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
'we are also preparing a downloadable mission with the "the hive option" on the two spaceship map tiles where our agents are in the middle of the battle between aliens'

This sounds awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually had a question about the hive mission. I am thinking of getting the hive as my add-on rather than adding on a Scientist pledge, since I have less interest in the agents. Would the hive mission be playable with only the three figures of each kind included in the hive option, or would I need The Hunt/Scientist as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gifford
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I'm also wondering if there's going to be a metal hive option as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.