Subject: Any updates on 7 Wonders: Armada? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Holmes
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi there,

There was a post in 7 Wonders: Cities about playtest of the 7 Wonders: Armada expansion roughly 8 months ago. Was curious if there was any more info about this new expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacek Deimer
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well, there are some news, but you won't be happy to hear them. Work for Armada has been set aside. Antoine is curently working on and playtesting different expansion: Babel. It should be released in 2014. It's information I was able to decipher from Antoine's twitter account!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Holmes
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Babel for 7 wonders, or for something else?

If its for 7 wonders, all good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Reigns
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly, The Tower of Babel is supposed to be a co-op wonder that anyone can contribute to and get the benefits of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Busby
United Kingdom
Southampton
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
But what happens if you complete it though...? Genesis 11:1-9 doesn't bode well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jacob Busby wrote:
But what happens if you complete it though...? Genesis 11:1-9 doesn't bode well.

Everyone's points get dispersed around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Nesbitt
Canada
Grande Prairie
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
7 Wonders is my all time favorite board game, so I'll wait patiently for any expansion I can get.
That said, does any one know WHY Antione decided not to move forward with Armada? My understanding was that it was pretty much finished.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.