Subject: Females characters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Bob742
msg tools
War is a Racket - Maj Gen Smedley Darlington Butler d
mbmb
I heart this game.
Someone with good drawings skills should do some drawings of female characters. I have horrible such skills.

Women can be Assassins & Bishops, too. Though it depends upon the denomination, I guess....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bobobob598 wrote:
I heart this game.
Someone with good drawings skills should do some drawings of female characters. I have horrible such skills.

Women can be Assassins & Bishops, too. Though it depends upon the denomination, I guess....

You might like Fist of Dragonstones, it's kind of a "sequel" game by the same designer, and that one has some female characters: fairy, witch, enchantress...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bobobob598 wrote:

There cannot be thieves, magicians, merchants, architects or condottiere? I guess that "King" is the only role that a woman cannot do in this game...hence the expansion brought the "Queen"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno faidutti
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
designer
Some comments on the graphics and denomination choices :

http://faidutti.com/blog/?p=105
http://faidutti.com/blog/?p=137
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Bob742
msg tools
War is a Racket - Maj Gen Smedley Darlington Butler d
mbmb
Cool. I didn't necessarily mean to pick on Citadels, but it looks like I did pick the right one, Bruno Faidutti having written blogs on the topic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.