10 Posts

Le Vol de l'Aigle II» Forums » News

Subject: Vol III anounced on Pratzen website rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
No One
msg tools
mbmbmb
Looks like Pratzen has just anounced vol III of Le Vol de L'Angle. Pre order price of $80 full price of $110. It looks like it will have both rule books of vol I and II included. It will also have the rules of the out of print Fight of the Eagle tactical rules. It will cover Spain, one campain for each of the 8 years, the 1809 and 1814 campaigns. It will also have the rules for recruiting and an strategic map to plan wars. It looks like you could do the whole 1805-1815 war now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Orszak
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have an idea when Pratzen might be publishing Vol III? I did not see an estimated target on their site.

I ask primarily because I saw a copy of Vol I on ebay at a reasonable price but with the Vol I & II rulebooks plus extra's available in Vol III, I'd rather just pre-order if publication is around the corner (3-5 months). Would probably be willing to pick up Vol I if it will be a lot farther out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Orszak
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Orgak wrote:
Does anyone have an idea when Pratzen might be publishing Vol III? I did not see an estimated target on their site.

I ask primarily because I saw a copy of Vol I on ebay at a reasonable price but with the Vol I & II rulebooks plus extra's available in Vol III, I'd rather just pre-order if publication is around the corner (3-5 months). Would probably be willing to pick up Vol I if it will be a lot farther out.

So I apparently have no willpower when it comes to games and couldn't wait 24 hours to get an answer. Purchased Vol I on ebay and assuming I like it and can stir up some friends to play, will pre-order Vol III. Heck, given the willpower issue, I'll probably pre-order even if I can't stir up enough friends... blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmond
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to designer's statement on our French wargame forum (http://www.strategikon.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1415...), all components have been sent to the printer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Orszak
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Edmond. Looks like I'll need to get that pre-order in soon then. Appreciate the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Hobden
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Orgak wrote:
Orgak wrote:

So I apparently have no willpower when it comes to games and couldn't wait 24 hours to get an answer. Purchased Vol I on ebay and assuming I like it and can stir up some friends to play, will pre-order Vol III. Heck, given the willpower issue, I'll probably pre-order even if I can't stir up enough friends... blush

If you are the umpire, you have your hands more then full with Volume I.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Rouy
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hello

The news first. Yes everything is at the printer, as you see this is a lot of stuff in the box : 53 sheets of units, 5 booklets, 7 maps, the box will be heavy.

The shipping is planned for mid-June, if all goes well.

Then, I should clarify how things are spreaded between ythe three volumes. The only thing in common is the rule main booklet. All the rest are NOT including in the volume III : If you want to play 1806, 1807 and the beginning of 1809, you need the volume 1. If you want to play 1905, 1812 and 1813, you need volume 2. Volume 3 will include the 8 Peninsular campaigns, the complete 1809 and 1814 in France.

Therefore the three volumes complete each other, they are not included on in the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What if we want to play the 1805 campaign year? Will that be in volume 4?whistle

Please remember, before you get upset, that I already pre-ordered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Rouy
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Martin

Nothing to be upset about

As I said in my previous message, (sorry typo, 1805 and not 1905 blush), the 1805 campaign is in the volume 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Rouy
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The game is now fully available. Shipping of the preorders will start this week.

We added an After Action Report here :

http://didier-rouy.webs.com/levoldelaigle.htm

For those unfamiliar with the game.

The preorder price will be valid up to June 30, at $80, then it will jump to $110

Have great games !

PS : I am not sure of how to add a game here. If a happy volunteer can fill the form and take pictures on our website I really thank him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.