Jason Lindsay
United States
Soquel
California
flag msg tools
badge
Total randomly Braxton...
mbmbmbmbmb
The long awaited Iron and Oak arrived today! I hope to get it on the table in the next few weeks. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt way
United States
dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lucky duck, mine isn't even listed as shipping yet on the GMT site.

poliorcetes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lindsay
United States
Soquel
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Poliorcetes wrote:
Lucky duck, mine isn't even listed as shipping yet on the GMT site.

poliorcetes

I believe GMT just moved Iron and Oak and Rebel Raiders to the "Shipped" status yesterday afternoon. My account still says, "not yet shipped" as well. So perhaps in on the way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Windsor
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you get it on the table this weekend?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lindsay
United States
Soquel
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mwindsor wrote:
Did you get it on the table this weekend?

My local gaming pal and I are getting it on the table tomorrow night! I will post a brief snapshot of our first experience soon after
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Christopher
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
In the wonderful game, Bonaparte at Marengo, this is how to get nasty Frenchies out of a village.
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too! Came in Saturday afternoon. Huzzah!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Collarin
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine still says "Not yet shipped" soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walters
United States
Hercules
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Mine's here. I'm in California.

You can read the rules and playbook and see the counters online, so the only thing you need the actual game for is play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Longstreet
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Columbia's Gettysburg: Badges of Courage
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine hit the door at 3 pm CDT. Interesting thing, a TurningPointSimulation Postcard game Nothing So Well Lost: the Siege Of Rhodes 1522 is included in the box. Didn't know GMT was connect with LPS?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Windsor
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing in Fort Worth today. I assume they just strapped mine to a mule, slapped him on the butt, and pointed him in the general direction of North Texas. My game is likely resting under a shade tree near Albuquerque at this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Collarin
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mwindsor wrote:
Nothing in Fort Worth today. I assume they just strapped mine to a mule, slapped him on the butt, and pointed him in the general direction of North Texas. My game is likely resting under a shade tree near Albuquerque at this point.

Well, at least I'm not the only one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Seely
United States
Carmel
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Winner of the C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence
mbmbmbmbmb
MCOLL81 wrote:
Mine still says "Not yet shipped" soblue

It's unlikely it ever will say shipped - GMT doesn't seem to update their customer account pages with shipping information, or send e-mails notifying customers of shipping. I haven't gotten one for either this game or my C&C Russian expansion from a couple months ago.

I just e-mailed GMT and asked them for my tracking number, which they promptly sent me. My order shipped on Friday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Windsor
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woo Hoo! I just looked out my office window and there the burro with my game munching on a shrub. I gave him a sugar cube, pointed him back toward central California, and off he wandered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Collarin
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived last night with Rebel Raiders... Did anyone else get both of these? Did they both arrive in the same box? Were you charged shipping on each separately? Is this a standard operating procedure as well??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived 2:15 today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Seely
United States
Carmel
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Winner of the C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence
mbmbmbmbmb
MCOLL81 wrote:
Mine arrived last night with Rebel Raiders... Did anyone else get both of these? Did they both arrive in the same box? Were you charged shipping on each separately? Is this a standard operating procedure as well??

If they were both in the same box, shipping should have been slightly cheaper. This happened during the Fall Sale, when I didn't realize I could order two games - so I ended up placing two separate orders, and GMT refunded me the difference on shipping as if they had been shipped together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.