Jason Lindsay
United States
Soquel
California
flag msg tools
badge
Total randomly Braxton...
mbmbmbmbmb
Joy! Rebel Raiders of the High Seas arrived today! I look forward to getting it on the table in the next few weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Heaney
United States
Quincy
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the chance to read the Example of Play in the car for nearly an hour today. Joy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristian Cano
Spain
Sevilla
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Post some pictures, please!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
"To be honorable and just is our only defense against men without honor or justice." -Diogenes of Sinope
badge
I simply walk into Mordor.
mbmbmbmbmb
And mine arrived TODAY! Must have been a "first in, last out" system, as I was one of the first 20 people to P500 this one ... ah well, it's here now, and you other folk have kindly found all the things that need asking about in the rules so I can just play it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Collarin
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sos1 wrote:
And mine arrived TODAY! Must have been a "first in, last out" system, as I was one of the first 20 people to P500 this one ... ah well, it's here now, and you other folk have kindly found all the things that need asking about in the rules so I can just play it!

Haha!! You're welcome for being the guinea pig
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.