10 Posts

Might & Magic Heroes» Forums » News

Subject: Expansion incoming! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The first expansion to this game is scheduled to arrive in November. No word on contents and what it will add, but I'll guess for more cards (and tiles) and maybe heroes.. Inferno (or Dungeon?) faction maybe and finally the tear/blood symbols will see some use as well? We'll see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sekela
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is great news! I just started my fourth game today, and am enjoying it even more the more I play. I am in the process of writing a mini-review. I bought the Polish version, and printed out the English cards & rules on the website. No problem at all playing this way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sekelaa wrote:
I am in the process of writing a mini-review. I bought the Polish version, and printed out the English cards & rules on the website. No problem at all playing this way.

Great, this game needs more reviews. And if the game was successful enough to warrant an expansion, they sure should hurry up with bringing the game over to other regions as well. (Still awesome they uploaded the translations themselves too)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dovydas Tutinas
Lithuania
flag msg tools
mb
No english version and they talk about expansions? :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sekela
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I mentioned up above, you can play the Polish version with the English translations on the website. So if you're impatient like I am and don't want to wait for the English version, that is an option.

I am in the middle of a four-player game now. Playing solo, but still really fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dowydas wrote:

Well, it's not their fault no other publisher has picked this up for other regions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Fernandez
Venezuela
Caracas
Miranda
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dowydas wrote:

+ angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
xaxas
Greece
athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and how do you know that an expansion will be releashed in november?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xaxas wrote:
and how do you know that an expansion will be releashed in november?

The designer said so in a forum in which he answers rules questions (in polish)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kait Ho
msg tools
Just bought the game. I think its awesome. Is there any news About the expansion yet? And will there also be an english print? I can't find any details At all... Only place I can find info About the game is on BGG...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.