United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
No doubt it was one of those EuroGames... and who but an ObamaLicker would end up in jail after assaulting his wife for not playing by the rules?

Board game violence!

I did a brief survey at my house and 100% of the respondents agreed that this guy looks like a liberal. No doubt he's posting to the "What are you drinking RIGHT NOW?" thread even as I write this. Could this be what happened to Shreveport James? Or does he remind you of anyone else?

So. How many of you here have been involved in board game violence after and evening of drinking and smoking?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
Third time's a charm. Get with the program, man.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
robigo wrote:
Third time's a charm. Get with the program, man.

Whoa. You admit to posting in Chit Chat? Have you no dignity? No self-respect? I stick to RSP and the war game forums, Chit Chat is creepy and filled with a sickly sweet smell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, so that was you last election? The guy who followed the wife beater into the voting booth sporting a woody and trying to do a reach-around on him? Cause that's the only way anyone, especially some know-nothing fucktard from Idaho, could possibly know how he voted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Oh, so that was you last election? The guy who followed the wife beater into the voting booth sporting a woody and trying to do a reach-around on him? Cause that's the only way anyone, especially some no-nothing fucktard from Idaho, could possibly know how he voted.

It was funnier when I said that about you JerBear. Or was it you? Could have been any of a dozen ObamaZombies here.

I think the truth will come out eventually. This guy is probably a climatologist who bought carbon credits from AlGore and plays nothing but Agricola or any game themed with getting favor from a king or merchant and printed in pastels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it wasn't about me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel you tried harder during the election year tripp. This is just phoning it in, via tin-can phone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Springer
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
*fart noise*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How are we supposed to figure out who was in the right if they don't even tell us what the game was?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

That is a picture of my brother.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is at least the fourth discussion of this at BGG, not the third. We handled it on the 23rd over in GeekQuestions, as well. I called the reporter--the game was not included in the police report, and I didn't feel like pursuing it any further.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snowball
Belgium
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Who's Obama? A board game designer? Is he working for FFG or Alea?

I shall be voting Feld
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Never, in fact I have never seen (but have heard about) violence as a result of boardgames group politics (sexual) (well other then play violence).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
do you just have a bunch of pseudo-insults on your wall you throw darts at?

for fucks sake take your lexpro
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Altair IV wrote:
do you just have a bunch of pseudo-insults on your wall you throw darts at?

for fucks sake take your lexpro

I'm quoting your post as evidence. Evidence that no matter how much effort you make to convince people you're not "square", no matter how many tattoos you brag about, how highly you think of your uniqueness and how extra cool and different you believe it makes you to brag about your Tiki mugs, garden gnomes, Bavarian food and punk rock stylings... you're still basically just a fucking putz who is trying way too hard.

You may now return to your normal life as a nerd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.