Subject: Fan Made Expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stu Anderson
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since we have a Lantern Corp expansion out, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in creating another fan made expansion? I'm thinking the set should consist of the following:

4 Super (Starting) Heroes
8 Heroes
8 Villains
3 Locations
4 Equipment
6 Super-Villains
2 Super Powers

I'm not really sure of a theme as of yet, so if anyone has any ideas feel free to share.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Week in Geekdom
United States
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
My cohost at our podcast "A Week in Geekdom" created over 20+ characters for the game, hopefully I can grab some pics and upload 'em for everybody here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
andjosh05 wrote:
Since we have a Lantern Corp expansion out, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in creating another fan made expansion? I'm thinking the set should consist of the following:

8 Heroes
8 Villains
3 Locations
4 Equipment
6 Super-Villains
2 Super Powers

I'm not really sure of a theme as of yet, so if anyone has any ideas feel free to share.

What a very odd starting point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nanthachack
United States
Freehold
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Unsorted components are unwelcome.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
andjosh05 wrote:

8 Heroes
8 Villains
3 Locations
4 Equipment
6 Super-Villains
2 Super Powers

That's a very odd distribution of cards for an expansion. But other ideas for expansions would be based of the Bat Family, Young Justice, Teen Titans, or a plain, all-around expansion of the DC Universe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Steinberger
Germany
Taunusstein
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

I'm just working on an "Captain Marvel"-Mini Expansion. By now I have:
1 Starting Hero (should be obvious)
1 Super-Villain
2 Heroes
2 Villains
1 Location
2 Superpower
1 new Type of card

I'm looking for 1 more of this new Type of cards and for an Equipment, but I can't find an Equipment envolved with Captain Marvel :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LoneJericho wrote:
I'm looking for 1 more of this new Type of cards and for an Equipment, but I can't find an Equipment envolved with Captain Marvel :/

Mysterious subway car?

What's this new type of card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Steinberger
Germany
Taunusstein
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I call them "Allys". They will have an Effect while in the LineUp for everyone, but for a cost ...
I already designed the second Ally today and think that may be enough for showing my Mini-Expansion. It needs some tweeks though, but maybe I'll have it ready in a few days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LoneJericho wrote:
I call them "Allys". They will have an Effect while in the LineUp for everyone, but for a cost ...
I already designed the second Ally today and think that may be enough for showing my Mini-Expansion. It needs some tweeks though, but maybe I'll have it ready in a few days.

I'm intrigued and look forward to seeing them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Schenectady
New York
flag msg tools
Watch Out For Snakes!
badge
I stand only to defend my own and reclaim what is ours.
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't played the game at all yet.

I'm sure people will scream that it's not the same universe as the rest of DC but I'd like to see a Watchmen expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Sorken
United States
South Dakota
flag msg tools
i would set hard limits, I would say that each mini-expansion should have X cards of whatever distributions with maybe some caps (No more than 1 Location) but not cap the heroes, starting heroes or the like...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BThayer wrote:
Haven't played the game at all yet.

I'm sure people will scream that it's not the same universe as the rest of DC but I'd like to see a Watchmen expansion.

That's fine, the New 52 isn't the proper DC universe either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.