Shawn Kirkham
United States
Graham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In our game the situation came up where a player placed his passenger on one city (We'll say it was Berlin) and will be moving the passenger on a later turn.

Another player was also linked to Berlin by one of his routes. He also has a passenger that will be traveling through berlin (not his starting position).

My question is: Does the person who is going to move through berlin get the points token there even if another passenger is sitting there waiting to move on his nect turn?

Thanks,

Shawn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure. Remember that a passenger cannot pick up a token from the city where he starts, but will pick up a token from every city he visits (including the final destination). Another passenger does not prevent the traveler from picking up a token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Kirkham
United States
Graham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I was thinking, but wanted to be clear that I was not missing something. Thanks for the reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Poplawski
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Meetup.com Victoria German Language Meetup Group
badge
Wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil.
mbmbmbmbmb
Another way to think about this is that there is a claim to merchandise only when passengers move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.