Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Harder
United States
Prescott
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The group that introduced me to this game said that you don't have to pay graft for the small truck you start with.

As I read the rules (5a) states: Pays Driver Graft of $1G per Small or Medium Truck...

So, to me, you have to pay for the small truck every turn.

Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Johnson
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robert,

You are correct. The truck you get at the beginning is free of cost, however that does not make you exempt from paying the driver graft.

B.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Harder
United States
Prescott
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Much thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Albanito
United States
Marshfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmb
jerosa wrote:
The group that introduced me to this game said that you don't have to pay graft for the small truck you start with.

As I read the rules (5a) states: Pays Driver Graft of $1G per Small or Medium Truck...

So, to me, you have to pay for the small truck every turn.

Correct?

OK..wait a minute. Our FLGS has a copy that we broke open last night. First time play for all of us. By the wording of this post, am I to assume we missed a rule about a different Graft price for a large truck??

If so, well...I'll just add that to the list of other things we missed. We had a good first time play though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Harder
United States
Prescott
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup. "$2G per Large Truck..." per pge 6 of rules. Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.