Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Lett
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was a little confused by the Components List since the rulebook says there are 4x Special Nation cards, but the game only includes...

- Fixer (O)
- Strategist (R)
- Genius (C)

...unless the the Gunslinger (R) Military card is supposed to be one of these four.

I actually thought I was missing one from the (A) deck until I read in the back of the rules that City-State of Arc didn't have any special cards.

Could someone please clarify?

Despite my confusion, the game looks great! I can't wait to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have the right cards. The City-State of Arc does not have any special cards, only the ability to move buildings between cities and a Military District with +1 building capacity.

I hope you enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Lett
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification.

Just curious, but why does the book list that there are 4 Special Nation cards? If the Gunslinger one of them? I guess I expected that all 4 of them were Citizen cards since the other 3 were and Gunslinger is a Military card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
artfuldodgr42 wrote:
Thanks for the clarification.

Just curious, but why does the book list that there are 4 Special Nation cards? If the Gunslinger one of them? I guess I expected that all 4 of them were Citizen cards since the other 3 were and Gunslinger is a Military card.

The Gunslinger is one of them; there isn't anything that says all 4 Special Nation cards are Citizen cards; the Hogmen have one of each
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.