Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
So, the card wording seems to contradict the rulebook:

Card wording: First, you may assassinate one agent in a city that has a zombie counter in it.

Rulebook wording: You can assassinate one agent in each city in which you have one or more zombies.

If the rulebook is correct, then the card needs to say "in each city."

I think this is the process:

1) Assassinate an agent in each city in which you have a zombie.

2) Then place up to 3 zombies on the board. They can go into a) city where you have a zombie or agent or b) city immediately connected to a city where you have zombies.

And just to clarify: when it says "assassinate an agent", you don't have to pay bomb points, you just remove the agent from the board? Wasn't sure since it says, "All other rules remain in force...", but I think that just refers to assassinating a player's main agent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Glickman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Seems like a minor distinction, takes a lot of bombs to assassinate multiple agents.

You do need to pay bomb points, if I'm remembering right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Stokes
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zombies don't need bombs, they'd just blow themselves up anyway.
So no, you don't need to play bomb icons, and yes, you can kill 1 agent in each city. Run away!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.