L. Scott Johnson
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bear Trap/Quagmire allows the play of scoring cards "if out of appropriate cards".

But what if it's my last action round of the turn and I hold a 2+ Ops card and a scoring card in my hand?

I'm not out of appropriate cards, but I can't hold the scoring card either.

So do I

1) play my scoring card *and* discard my Ops and roll to see if the BT/Q is ended.

2) play my scoring card, and I cannot discard my Ops because that would replace my action for that action round.

3) cannot play my scoring card (which would result in a game loss when discovered, by the ruling allowing the holding of scoring cards until discovery).

Additional question:

If it's my 2nd-to-last action round and I hold two 2+ Ops cards and two scoring cards (because I played the China card earlier, for instance) -- can I play the scoring card on the next-to-last round *and* the last round, do I play them both on the last round, (or can I play neither, as above).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L. Scott Johnson
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, found it on CSW -- it's #2 (and the parallel for the larger case).

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@109.6BenbubaKKe.85@.1dcf...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.