Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Hope
United States
Woodside
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this game available at stores, or only through online retailers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Tenhoff
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen a stores carry it, so it is available through the regular distribution channels to any FLGS.

A better question is will they actually carry it or order it for you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Foster
United States
Eagle Bend
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up my copy at my local FLGS, the Source Comics and Games in St. Paul MN. Good game, but I wish I would have p-500ed it.

Geberus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hope
United States
Woodside
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also picked it up at FLGS. I'm reasonably happy to have waited--P500 saves you on any individual game (and can make sure a game gets printed), but waiting to see what the reception is may be worth the extra cost in the aggregate so I avoid games I'll rarely play.

But bless those people who DID P500!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am blessedmeeple

Actually I thought the order had failed to go through. The board game arrived wrapped at my parent's house while I was at university. However, I thought it was Tempus, which I won in a competition a while back...
Anyway my mother brought it with her today by train. When I saw here she was just carrying a small backpack...I was puzzled. Anyway five minutes later she mentions she has my game in the backpack...now I am really puzzled as I am guessing the Tempus box is about Mare Nostrum size and there sure isn't room for that in the back-pack. Eventually I sneaked a look at it and saw it was Twilight Struggle, in a small box...and I remembered my GMT order.

Also my mother said my father had looked at the box cover and noticed that is said it was a "short game, of low complexity", which he didn't think was typical for me: I explained that it was from GMT games, so the measuring standards were rather skewed.meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.