Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
mbmbmbmbmb
The first of what I hope will be an annual event is kicking off today, January 27th, at the Gorge Road Howard Johnson's in Victoria. It is being sponsored by Stalag 17 Wargames from Vancouver and will start at 9:00 am Friday and run right through the weekend until 4:00 pm Sunday. The open gaming area will be going 24 hrs a day non-stop and there are scheduled events and demos planned. The cost for the whole weekend is $45, but daily passes are available for $20. A bottomless coffee urn is one of the thoughtful features for the night-owls!

Two guest speakers will be on hand, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. Sorry but I don't have any better details on timings for those but go down there and check it out!!! The focus is said to be on Wargames but I know 7 Ages is going to be there along with Game of Thrones and Sword of Rome, so we strategy gamers should feel at home and; if you bring your own game(s), you can probably get a session going of whatever you like.

We have waited a long time for something like this, let's not let it get away!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.