Subject: Contagion and drawing resistance cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Beller
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
Two questions, although they are linked together.

When you draw cards for a resistance that has more than 1 resistance, do you draw them all at the same time? Or just one fight at a time? I have been playing 1 fight at a time. But that leads me to my next question...

What happens exactly if you play a Contagion card? Do you then draw each fight, then roll for the contagion? Or do you roll for the current fight, then try to win vs. what is left, then draw for the next fight and roll the Contagion vs. that fight, ect?

It would have a game effect if you draw each fight before you win or lose, as those cards drawn would not be there for the next player to battle against in their combat. That is what got me thinking about this question...It seems as though somewhere on the boards here, someone answered this question, but I cannot seem to find that thread.

Thanks

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Colaneri
Italy
Torino
Torino
flag msg tools
www.balenaludens.it
badge
Visit us! http://www.balenaludens.it Reviews, articles, GAMES!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm nearly sure for the second, you roll picking cards.

But I still don't get if you can play the card before moving in a location... without aliens in it. I play yes, and if I move I roll for resistence (but I don't reroll for survived resistence counters)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.