• [+] Dice rolls
Jared Roswurm
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nevermind I found my answer. They don't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Koch
United States
California
flag msg tools
I invested money into the 2nd edition of Khet (called Khet 1 since the very first was called "Deflection", buying both the tower and the beamsplitters.

How convenient that I will have to purchase these AGAIN to use them in the new game, what a great racket they have going.

I will do it though because the game is fascinating but they need to find a way to make the tower more dangerous, maybe instead of four holes for the laser to enter on the bottom EIGHT holes for it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rider
United States
Mount Prospect
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robert -- Why do you have to buy it again at all?

To my knowledge there is no Tower expansion for Khet 2.0. All you really need to do to convert your 1.0 set to 2.0 play style is:

1) Make a mirror piece for placement only directly in front of the laser, to simulate the 2.0 laser's ability to turn 90 degrees.

2) Somehow mark a "front" side to the guardian pieces to recreate 2.0's rule about the Anubis pieces surviving a hit to their face.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.