Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Chachere
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, more specifically, I can't find myself on the 'FIND GAMERS' feature under the UTILITIES dropdown. Even when I'm logged out. I sure would like to have my geek mailbox available to people nearby that want to play stuff. But if I can't find myself, I don't see how other geeks would be able to find me.cry

Maybe someone would be good enough to see if they can find me (satchmo1967) in zip code 94110...That might help to diagnose the problem. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Other users seem to be having this problem recently too:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/97031

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasey Relford
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's probably the 'Louis Armstrong Reference Filter' that's keeping you out of the public eye.

zombie
K

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You used to have the option of being included in your Profile. But I just looked and can no longer find where I can control this.

I wonder if Aldie removed the ability to choose to be included in that database, but you registered before that and your tag in the database is still set to the "don't include" mode and now you can't change it back.

This is just a hypothosis, but only a moderator could answer if my hypothisis is correct.

I know I included my self back when I had that option, and I can see myself in the gamer database. My husband however is not shown in the gamer database even though he has his own profile on BGG. I'm not sure but he probbably chose to not be in the gamer database.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chachere
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate the Louis Armstrong or 'satchmo' filter. Does anyone have a fix for that. Its ruining my gaming life.robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.