Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
...I am delighted that the Grizzlies are now in control of their series with the Clippers. The only thing that would be worse than watching the Clippers win a title would be having the Ottawa Senators win a Stanley Cup before the Leafs...ummm...well, I'd settle for making the second round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not a basketball fan. Not in the least bit.

But I've already noticed that casual LA fans have already jumped bandwagons, with more and more people venturing out into the open wearing white, red and blue jerseys. Big turnaround from back when even counter-culturists would shy away from admitting to be a Clippers fan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
J.L.Robert wrote:
I'm not a basketball fan. Not in the least bit.

But I've already noticed that casual LA fans have already jumped bandwagons, with more and more people venturing out into the open wearing white, red and blue jerseys. Big turnaround from back when even counter-culturists would shy away from admitting to be a Clippers fan.

This makes me want to throw myself through my living room window.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wagner
United States
Wood River
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of the Lakers fans are bandwagon fans. So it's not like they're losing any real fans if those fans jump over to the Clippers.

Personally, I don't like either team. Both of them have way too much hype right now for teams that aren't that great. The Clippers did better this year, but really were they contenders? Not in my eyes, ever. The Grizzlies could have won this series already, a last second shot prevented that. Even if they win this series, I doubt they will beat any other team left in the playoffs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.