Jonathan Palermo
msg tools
Hey everyone;
I would like to get a Star Wars LCG league up and running at the Monday night board games club at the Royal Oak 188 Bank St. Ottawa.

I haven't finalised all of the details yet but what I can tell all of you is this;

-the league will run for three weeks(maybe four if we have lots of people)

-there will be no additional entry fee, aside from the usual $1 that goes to the club for running the evening;

-there WILL be prizes generously donated from Jordan of the Comic Book Shoppe. These will be prize support that FFG would give out for regionals, which is pretty awesome.

-at the moment I am looking at a few weeks after Comic Con, probably the first week in June.

Anyone who would be interested, please email me at
please remember that this is run by myself, so avoid phoning the Comic Book Shoppe to ask Jordan for information about the league. I would be more than happy to give as much information that I have at the moment.

Really excited to have this going on, so just get intouch with me.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.