Popular Tags: [View All]
David Reed
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to give a thumbsup to Rio Grande Games. I purchased Euphrates & Tigris: Contest of Kings at a game store while I was visiting some friends over the Martin Luther King Day weekend. I got the game back to where I was staying and opened it up, looking forward to reading the rules and, possibly, giving it a try. Unfortunately, I found that there was one of the wooden pieces duplicated and another piece was missing.

I sent an email out later that day (it was a Saturday), assuming that I would hear back the following Tuesday. When I checked email later that night, I found that I not only had a reply, Jay had sent it within an hour of my email!

Fast-forward a week and a half and I have an envelope in my mailbox with a spiffy custom Niagara stamp on it! Inside is the right piece - maybe I will get a chance to try it out this weekend. The stamp so intrigued me that I had to take a look - there's quite a mark-up on them, but a very nice touch.

Anyhow, thanks for the wonderful service Jay! You can be sure that I will be a return customer (actually, I already am - I just picked up another new Rio Grande title...)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wood
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Blessed are the meeples, for they shall inherit the earth."

*with sincere apologies to the West Park Gamers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a small envelope from Jay yesterday

Always very fast service. And it had a cool Niagara stamp on the envelope from stamps.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.