David Turner
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Need to make sure about two rules:

Can you make 2 western links in one game, one from each Kansas City and Des Moines.

If you Urbanize a western link city and a red cube is pulled from the bag, does that red when delieved to Chicago caise two random cubes? Or is it only for the four cubes placed when the link was purchased?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Biggar
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, both western links can be built (why do you think they provided two western link hexes?). Note that the western link belongs to the building player (you put a marker on it) and does count towards either the most links or the longest railroad tycoon card.

The rules explisitly say that ALL red cubes delivered from a western link city to Chicago cause two new cubes to be added to Chicago. So yes, any red cubes already on the city when the western link is built or even those added afterward (via New Industry or City Growth) also work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turner
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mark_biggar wrote:
Yes, both western links can be built (why do you think they provided two western link hexes?). Note that the western link belongs to the building player (you put a marker on it) and does count towards either the most links or the longest railroad tycoon card.

The rules explisitly say that ALL red cubes delivered from a western link city to Chicago cause two new cubes to be added to Chicago. So yes, any red cubes already on the city when the western link is built or even those added afterward (via New Industry or City Growth) also work.

Thank you, I have been playing correct, but wanted to make sure. I was challenged on both rules tonight, and my rule book seems to be missing.

Thank again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.