GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,866 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
32 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Android: Netrunner» Forums » General

Subject: If anybody needs the Sets to play in the new OCTGN version... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: A:N-OCTGN [+] [View All]
Teky Teky
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have them already converted and uploaded!

I suppose i cannot post the links so anyone feel free to message me and will send them!

New automatizations are working great!

EDIT: To avoid system limitation on sending MSG just email me to bruno.teky.gaming at gmail. See ya!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Kernes
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You can just add "http://www.myget.org/f/octgngamedirectory" as a feed by hitting "add" under game management and that will list most of the LCGs for download.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How to convert your .o8s sets into .o8c files
https://github.com/db0/Android-Netrunner-OCTGN/blob/master/o...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pavlos Pavlopoulos
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
And, as I just discovered, you can enter your own uncensored images in the Humanity's Shadow o8c file in a very similar way this was done for the old packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Thoukydidis
Luxembourg
Esch-sur-Alzette
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What I release is here: https://github.com/db0/Android-Netrunner-OCTGN#available-set...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nacho Martin
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kordan11 wrote:
And, as I just discovered, you can enter your own uncensored images in the Humanity's Shadow o8c file in a very similar way this was done for the old packs.

Can you be a little more specific? I've been trying the old way but it didn't work
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pavlos Pavlopoulos
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
HASMAD wrote:
kordan11 wrote:

Can you be a little more specific? I've been trying the old way but it didn't work

Download the censored o8c file. Rename its extension to zip, then unzip it. You should get a folder with a GUID for a name. Just navigate that till you get to the folder with the images. Those are a bit more annoying to replace since the names are now GUIDs, but it should only add a minute to the process. Once you've replaced them, rezip that original GUID folder and rename its extension to o8c.

As far as I understood that should be enough, you don't need to actually rename the new o8c file or anything. I'm guessing each card is assigned an image GUID and when you add an o8c file it just drops all the new images in a common pool and lets the GUIDs take care of the mapping.

Or at least I hope it's that, I didn't have time to actually play a game and test it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teky Teky
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've started to reply the messages with the links

Anyway the system won't let me send ALL the messages at once.

And yes, there's not much science in converting the old files, but since I've already have them hosted on the cloud is not a problem for me to share them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teky Teky
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Trying to respond every message is a pain in the ass, the system is so restrictive...

Anyone who wants the sets just write me bruno.teky.gaming at gmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eliot Hemingway
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How on earth do you even get the new version of the game? None of the new OCTGN interface seems to actually accept anything.

e: Aha, feeds are interesting. A good idea I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Thoukydidis
Luxembourg
Esch-sur-Alzette
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Corbeau wrote:
How on earth do you even get the new version of the game? None of the new OCTGN interface seems to actually accept anything.

How do you mean?

If you're having trouble installing the games, maybe this will help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eliot Hemingway
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, just discovered how the new feed system works. It's pretty cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Blumklotz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick and Dirty Humanity's Shadow (HS) .o8c de-censoring.

1) Download the HS .o8c (ANR-Humanitys-Shadow.o8c) file from:
Github ANR-OCTGN page

2) Change the file name from ANR-Humanitys-Shadow.o8c to ANR-Humanitys-Shadow.zip

3) Extract the zip files and folders to a work folder.

NOTE: I named mine ANR-Humanitys-Shadow.

4) File structure will look like this;
*** 0f38e453-26df-4c04-9d67-6d43de939c77
***** Sets
******* 54e6b622-c596-4216-ba49-c728e6003525
********* Cards

NOTE: The "****" are just formatting spacers and will not appear in the file structure.

5) Replace the censored cards with uncensored scans. You must rename the uncensored cards exactly like the censored ones (unless you know how to change all the .XML files to point to different names, then you are smarter than me and should know how to do this, why are you reading this?)

6) Once all the cards are replaced, change the file name back to ANR-Humanitys-Shadow.o8c.

7) Done! Well, you still have to add it into you OCTGN but you did that already with your converted file right?

Advanced combining of HS with your other converted files.

Do all of the steps 1-5.

ADV6) Change the file name of your combined .o8c set to .Zip (my file name was ANR-Uncensored-Sets-Genesis4.o8c, which I changed to ANR-Uncensored-Sets-Genesis4.zip).

ADV7) File structure should look like this:
***** Sets
******* 457db4e2-86b4-4621-8149-4e72bf27db1d (A Study In Static)
******* 906bdbcf-b1de-43a1-b17b-0b4ae7332506 (What Lies Ahead)
******* 975fe9ee-7c7c-4d05-bd35-d159f92a1294 (Core)
******* 36787cac-674a-459c-b11c-ef23a5d78045 (Trace Amounts)
******* ed18992f-8f53-4335-a7f2-44a96fbb8ee1 (Cyber Exodus)

NOTE: the "({name of card set})" will not appear, this is just a reference to which folders are which.

ADV8) Copy the uncensored 54e6b622-c596-4216-ba49-c728e6003525 folder from your HS working folder to the zip file and put it in the Sets folder. It should then look like this:

***** Sets
******* 54e6b622-c596-4216-ba49-c728e6003525 (Humanity's Shadow)

ADV9) Now change your combined .zip file back to .o8c.

NOTE: I then changed my file name to ANR-Uncensored-Sets-Genesis5.o8c so I knew that it contained all 5 Genesis Cycle sets instead of just the first 4.

ADV10) Done!

I hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Thoukydidis
Luxembourg
Esch-sur-Alzette
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks mate, I'm stealing this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Blumklotz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DbZer0 wrote:
Thanks mate, I'm stealing this

Your welcome. And I don't consider it stealing... I think of it as "research"

Plagiarize,
Let no one else's work evade your eyes,
Remember why the good lord made your eyes,
So don't shade your eyes,
But plagiarize, plagiarize, plagiarize -
Only be sure always to call it please 'research'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Siegfried
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saracenus wrote:
Quick and Dirty Humanity's Shadow (HS) .o8c de-censoring.

1) Download the HS .o8c (ANR-Humanitys-Shadow.o8c) file from:
Github ANR-OCTGN page

2) Change the file name from ANR-Humanitys-Shadow.o8c to ANR-Humanitys-Shadow.zip

3) Extract the zip files and folders to a work folder.

NOTE: I named mine ANR-Humanitys-Shadow.

4) File structure will look like this;
***** Sets
******* 54e6b622-c596-4216-ba49-c728e6003525
********* Cards

NOTE: The "****" are just formatting spacers and will not appear in the file structure.

5) Replace the censored cards with uncensored scans. You must rename the uncensored cards exactly like the censored ones (unless you know how to change all the .XML files to point to different names, then you are smarter than me and should know how to do this, why are you reading this?)

6) Once all the cards are replaced, change the file name back to ANR-Humanitys-Shadow.o8c.

7) Done! Well, you still have to add it into you OCTGN but you did that already with your converted file right?

Advanced combining of HS with your other converted files.

Do all of the steps 1-5.

ADV6) Change the file name of your combined .o8c set to .Zip (my file name was ANR-Uncensored-Sets-Genesis4.o8c, which I changed to ANR-Uncensored-Sets-Genesis4.zip).

ADV7) File structure should look like this:
***** Sets

NOTE: the "({name of card set})" will not appear, this is just a reference to which folders are which.

ADV8) Copy the uncensored 54e6b622-c596-4216-ba49-c728e6003525 folder from your HS working folder to the zip file and put it in the Sets folder. It should then look like this:

***** Sets
******* 54e6b622-c596-4216-ba49-c728e6003525 (Humanity's Shadow)

ADV9) Now change your combined .zip file back to .o8c.

NOTE: I then changed my file name to ANR-Uncensored-Sets-Genesis5.o8c so I knew that it contained all 5 Genesis Cycle sets instead of just the first 4.

ADV10) Done!

I hope this helps.

Maybe I'm just an idiot, but how do you do step 6? No matter what I try, the file stays a zip file. It just adds the o8c extension on the end, but does not revert back to the actual o8c file.

***EDIT*** I am an idiot. Windows 7 hides the file extensions and I never unhid them. Got it figured out now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Blumklotz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay, you fixed it. Ignore my GeekMail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lluluien
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The standard proxies with new version actually look pretty sweet. That's a nicely done feature in the new version!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Blumklotz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it helps, the GUIDs are standardized and the last two digits of the image files are the card number.

I am not sure if that will help you with your automations but I figured I would point it out if it is important.

Your scripting talent is greater than mine. I haven't written macros or scripts since 2001.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nacho Martin
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kordan11 wrote:
HASMAD wrote:
kordan11 wrote:

Download the censored o8c file. Rename its extension to zip, then unzip it. You should get a folder with a GUID for a name. Just navigate that till you get to the folder with the images. Those are a bit more annoying to replace since the names are now GUIDs, but it should only add a minute to the process. Once you've replaced them, rezip that original GUID folder and rename its extension to o8c.

As far as I understood that should be enough, you don't need to actually rename the new o8c file or anything. I'm guessing each card is assigned an image GUID and when you add an o8c file it just drops all the new images in a common pool and lets the GUIDs take care of the mapping.

Or at least I hope it's that, I didn't have time to actually play a game and test it.

Thanks! I was replacing the GUID's with original card names, like in the previous versiones. In fact, I didn't notice about the GUID's at all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teky Teky
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm up to date in the email replies, if anyone still need the sets just send me an email!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Schaener
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found this gem on Reddit last night. Very helpful since I am way to lazy to scan all of my cards (that and I don't have a scanner)
http://www.reddit.com/r/Netrunner/comments/1dq38h/uncensored...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian H
United States
Anacortes
Washington
flag msg tools
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
inactivemember wrote:
I found this gem on Reddit last night. Very helpful since I am way to lazy to scan all of my cards (that and I don't have a scanner)
http://www.reddit.com/r/Netrunner/comments/1dq38h/uncensored...

Thank you for this. I own all of the sets legitimately but I was really not looking forward to manually downloading or scanning all of the card images. Might be a grey area as technically anyone can get the cards this way, but since the images are out on the Internet anyway (CardGameDB, etc.) I don't see a huge problem with this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
west vencedor
msg tools
I don't really understand. I was able to successfully uncensor and upload the data packs with my scans except for Cyber Exodus. The original Cyber exodus o8c files uploads fine, but as soon as i replaced the censored images with my scans, rezip, and rename back to o8c, i get end up getting this message: "There was an error. If this keeps happening please let us know."....

I've done the exact same thing for the rest of the data packs without a problem.. I've even rescanned all my images and repeated the same process without success..

Any suggestions?

Edit: This is was the link where I dled the Cyber Exodus o8c file:
http://dbzer0.com/pub/ANR/Sets/ANR-Cyber-Exodus.o8c

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Thoukydidis
Luxembourg
Esch-sur-Alzette
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Open your .o8c with an editor and look in the Cards directory. Make sure there's no hidden thumbs.db file

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.