Hide
5 Posts

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Limit on Fight Dice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C Cockayne
msg tools
Hey Guys, sorry if this question was asked before, but i searched and couldn't find exactly what i was looking for.

Is there any limit on fight dice during a single fight. Was playing the other night, buddy had the priest, with faith, a weapon(maybe chainsaw) and then he played the heroic card that gives you another dice. (hero rage?)

Seemed legit, though a little over powered, since he destroyed 4 zombies in one round. Just curious.

On a side note, only had the game a couple of weeks. My girl, roommates, and even non-gaming friends love it. Swear we've played 10-15 rounds in such a short time. In fact just ordered Growing Hunger and Survival of the Fittest today, because we have burnt out the scenarios and heroes. Also wanna thank this community for the questions i had and found on this site. Good to see a strong backing for such an awesome game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no limit to the fight dice you can roll in one turn for a hero. Just make sure if you use a weapon that has a break possibility you can check after every use. On the other hand a zombie player may only play ONE Fight card per fight. I know it seems overpowered but its rare a hero gets buffed up as much as you describe and there is always the power of numbers for the zombie player and maybe the possibility for some luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TaNsiD wrote:
Seemed legit, though a little over powered, since he destroyed 4 zombies in one round. Just curious.

But there's always more of 'em! zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Cockayne
msg tools
Sweet. Thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ Doom
msg tools
why u gotta complain. u win 2 out of 3 with zombies. yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.