Pandemic» Forums » General

Subject: Can the "new" on the brink and in the lab have storage...? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse G
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hope that the new expansions come with both containers and an ingenious design so that i don't have to use little tea containers anymore... Anyone know if petri dishes are coming back??

I would imagine that the new expansions box is smaller. Perhaps the expansion could have an insert that would miraculously fit the base game, and the two expansions....

I know, its a long shot, but my shelf can only hold so much!!

I think many games should take a note from SMASH UP regarding future expansion...

this would help me from using this storage tactic, although useful, takes outside resources....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Lampinen
Finland
Espoo
none
flag msg tools
(and a hermit)
badge
Fan of FUN games!
mbmbmb
Orange_Chef wrote:
Anyone know if petri dishes are coming back??

I haven't heard anything about them getting removed and can't think of any reason why they would so most likely 2013 On the Brink will have them too..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheng
Taiwan
Taipei City
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
IIRC, they mention the On the Brink box will be able to fit the original. Not sure about the In the lab though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
Enter something witty here
badge
These aren't really my legs
mbmbmbmbmb
eunoia wrote:
IIRC, they mention the On the Brink box will be able to fit the original. Not sure about the In the lab though.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that OTB (2013) will be able to fit both expansions and the original. Unfortunately I'm at work on a short break and can't find the source.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross W
United States
Studio City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/953405/april-release

SophieGravel wrote:
And no, we promise it won't be in Target first this time

Late May is right because we had a delay with the vacum tray.

With this edition of On the Brink, you will be able to store all 3 boxes into one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Naylor
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
Get your cursor off me you damned dirty ape!
badge
Say what you see. If you see it, say it.
mbmbmbmbmb
From a post on the Pandemic Facebook page ...

Quote:
The new second edition of On The Brink will be released late June/early July.

We know we had previously announced an earlier date, but we decided to add a fantastic tray that will be able to hold all the components from Pandemic, On The Brink and In The Lab! Every pawn, research station, petri dish, card and more will have its place in this new tray that will be included in all the new edition On The Brink boxes.

So it looks like it will have space for base game and both expansions. Plus they mention petri dishes, so I guess they'll be in there too.

Although it's a shame the release has had to be pushed back another month or two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.