1 Posts

Walk the Plank!» Forums » Reviews

Subject: Walk the Plank (print and play) review rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cara Bolley
United States
flag msg tools
Since I funded the Kickstarter for Walk the Plank I received a print and play version of the game.

This game is very enjoyable, once you read through and learn the rules. The game can take as little or as much thought as you want to give it and it will still be fun. The game is best in a group of at least 3 but can still be played with 2. It's the most fun when you do have 5. It probably is even more fun if you do double the people, but I haven't tried that yet. My friends have asked to play this game multiple times and we have many games to choose from. That shows how enjoy this game just is.
Overall Walk the Plank is a game I would highly suggest for just about anyone, any age, and gaming experience level.

I can't wait till my actual copy arrives, because the Meeples : meeple: are going to make the game play so much better. The little paper pieces are kinda hard to keep track of.
Another thing I'm excited to try out is the ghost meeple and expansion dice.

Good luck and watch out for that briny sea!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.