Michael Sosa
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
I will break him.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would play through Vassal but no module has been created apparently. And I cannot play through Cyberboard because it doesn't have a Mac version! However playing by a chat program could work, assuming we have the time to finish a game. We could both set up our own boards and communicate movements and cards played through IM. I guess dice results would have to be on the honor system though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Leiner
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be willing to give it a try. What IM program do you have in mind?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sosa
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
I will break him.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can use yahoo chat, but if we use AIM (or in my case iChat) we can communicate with voice. I'm available for the next few hours....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Leiner
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have a mic, so voice is out of the question. SN is "gryphon102"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sosa
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
I will break him.
mbmbmbmbmb
I played 4 rounds with Josh and it works fine. The game is slowed down a bit by having to type, but it is not significant.

Josh avoided an early FP military victory by having Saruman and two Nazgul survive a siege of Orthanc (after Elrond captured an undefended Moria). Saruman sallied (or is it sortied?) and in a tough battle wiped out the besieging Rohan troops. The two Nazgul made the difference. He was left with one regular orc unit! We postponed the game until next weekend.

Anyway, if anyone else wants to try today, let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.