GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,570 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Conventions » Essen

Subject: ESSEN 2006 dates rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Spiele 06 at Essen will be held from Thursday 19th October 2006 to Friday SUNDAY 22nd October 2006.

BOOK NOW!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you mean Thursday, October 19th to Sunday, October 22nd? Friday is the 20th of October in 2006. I've never been, so I have no idea how long it lasts, but one day seems too short.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oooops

RE-BOOK NOW!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper A
Denmark
Frederikshavn
na
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 22nd is my birthday.... maybe i should celebrate it in Essen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cynthia Landon
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 22nd is MY birthday too! I couldn't think of a cooler way to spend it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amelia Tharme
United Kingdom
Eastbourne
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hmm, if I think I want to go, but it's not possible for me to book now, how far in advance would you recommend booking before everything gets all booked-up/only ridiculously expensive options left?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Andersson
Sweden
flag msg tools
Pour le Mérite
badge
Brückenlegegerät BLG 60M2
mbmbmbmbmb
tinykitty wrote:
Hmm, if I think I want to go, but it's not possible for me to book now, how far in advance would you recommend booking before everything gets all booked-up/only ridiculously expensive options left?
Thanks

Since you live in the southern parts of Sweden I suggest that you book a seat on 'Essenbussen' arranged by the nice people at SVEROK SKuD (http://www.skud.sverok.se/). Last year I decided to go 2 or 3 weeks in advance and it only cost me 1500 SEK including bus, hotel and breakfast. They promised it will be a bus this year as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amelia Tharme
United Kingdom
Eastbourne
flag msg tools
mbmb
cray wrote:
tinykitty wrote:
Thanks

Since you live in the southern parts of Sweden I suggest that you book a seat on 'Essenbussen' arranged by the nice people at SVEROK SKuD (http://www.skud.sverok.se/). Last year I decided to go 2 or 3 weeks in advance and it only cost me 1500 SEK including bus, hotel and breakfast. They promised it will be a bus this year as well.

Thanks for the tip, I noticed they were doing that last year. It's a very cheap way of going, I'm just not sure I could survive that long time on a bus. How long does the bus journey take from Sweden to Essen, approximately?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.